Access Control and Monitoring System is a mechanism by which a system grants or revokes the right to access some data or application or perform some action.
It enables an authority to control access to areas and resources in a given physical facility or computer-based information system.
Application of access control usage covers serial controllers, serial main and sub-controllers, serial main controllers & intelligent readers, serial controllers with terminal servers, networkenabled main controllers, IP controllers & IP readers.
The Parking Entry or Parking Management System is used to manage & control the parking facility and to providing high level of security for parked vehicles. The free-flow of Vehicle can be limited by Barrier connected via Access Control or Number Plate Recognition System.
Network Layout for Access Control System
Below mentioned systems are options to Access Control – Subject to Project and End-User requirements:
- Boom Barriers
- Raising Bollards
- Road Blockers for Embassies or Hotels
- Automatic Number Plate or License Plate Recognition System
- Vehicle Scanning System
- Full Height or Waist Height Turnstiles
- Vehicle Scanning System at Borders or City Inter-Exchanges
We can offer enterprise-level of following systems:
- Access Control System Solutions
- CCTV Surveillance Systems
- Fence Perimeter & Interior Intrusion Alarm Systems
- and as well as managed and hosted solutions